We are running a new competition to showcase the many wonderful images, paintings and drawings you have of Southwell Minster – but there’s a catch, the theme is ‘Christmas’. Your submissions can be any media you like, e.g. photographs, paintings, drawings, artwork – in fact anything as long as it’s on the theme of Southwell Minster at Christmas. The winning entry will then be used as the official image for the Minster’s 2023 Christmas Card.
– 1st prize: Your image used for Southwell Minster’s 2023 Christmas Card, with a credit printed on the back, a new Southwell Minster bauble and 2 packs of Christmas cards featuring your image (packs of 10)
– 2 runners up prizes: A new Southwell Minster bauble
Submit your entries by 09.00, 1st September 2023
Winners to be announced shortly after
Please email your images to email@example.com with the subject ‘Christmas Card Competition.’
All the images we receive will be featured in an online exhibition showcasing your wonderful skills
Terms & Conditions
1. There are no age categories for this competition, but entrants who are under 16 must have parental permission.
2. Multiple entries from the same person are permitted. Max 5 entries per person.
3. Ensure the media you submit is your own and has not been professionally published elsewhere.
4. Please include your name and contact information when you email us your entry.
5. Ensure your images are in JPEG form and sufficient filesize
6. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees that their photo can be included as part of an online exhibition, as well as on the Minster’s social media channels and website and for any other relevant marketing purposes, as well as the winning image being used as the official Christmas Card for Southwell Minster for 2023 and potentially beyond at Southwell Minster’s discretion. By entering this competition, you are giving us permission to use any submitted photograph for this purpose and no payment will be made for its use.
7. Closing date for entry will be 09.00 on the 1st September 2023. After this time, no entries will be accepted.
8. The winning entries will be announced shortly after