Sacrista Prebend is a Georgian house offering facilities for retreats, conferences, quiet days and courses.
- House Bursar: Andy Gregory
- Administration: Margaret Waddington
The house is situated in the heart of Southwell, close to Southwell Minster. Nearby are the Southwell Diocesan offices at Jubilee House and the Minster Centre with Tourist Information.
Sacrista Prebend is set in large natural gardens offering peace and tranquility, and is a member of the Quiet Gardens movement. There are many places to sit and relax or to stroll.
The House Bursar is Andy Gregory, who is supported by a team of volunteers. Please speak to him about any aspect of the work or facilities of Sacrista Prebend by calling 01636 816833).
The house is available for:
- individuals to spend days in prayer and reflection, using one of the many rooms, the quietness of the chapel or the garden
- parish and church groups to come for days of prayer and study
- pilgrims and searchers who wish to stay overnight (room only) and
- conferences and meetings
The house also offers an in-house programme of quiet and study days.
The office is normally open on weekdays from 9 – 4pm and at weekends only when there are booked events.
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 4:30pm. Weekends only when there are booked events
Sacrista Prebend Retreat House, 4 Westgate, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0JH
01636 816833 | firstname.lastname@example.org