Looking for something to do with the kids this half-term? Pop along to the Minster on Monday 12 February from 10.30am-3pm for some fun with a science theme. We are part of the Nottingham Festival of Science & Curiosity
No booking needed, free entry (donations invited), all welcome.
– Join us to explore how scientists use thermal imaging to study animals in the wild!
– Try our thermal imaging camera and print out a cool sticker of your picture.
– Find out what happens when we exercise and enjoy fun games and activities to discover how animals are specially adapted to their environments.
– Chocolate – from tree to bar – interact with microbes, play a game on a tablet and taste chocolates.
– Discover how scientists find out about wild creatures by dissecting owl pellets with NTU Brackenhurst.
We’ll also be finding out how arches are constructed, exploring light and colour through our stained glass windows, planting seeds in the gardens and learning how to use microscopes. There’s also a Minster trail and refreshments all day.