Tuesday 18th – Friday 21st June 2024
- Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you don’t get a space for 18th-21st June, we will be in touch to offer you an alternative date, subject to availability.
- You will need to arrive at the Minster by 9.45 for a 10am start. The day ends at 12.30pm
- We ask for a donation of £4.50 per child; accompanying adults are free. A payment request will be sent, along with your confirmation, before the Easter holidays.
- You will be notified of your date in early March; final information will be sent one month before your visit.
- Bookings may still be taken after Easter, if there is space available.
- You will be asked for 3 possible dates for Time Travelling.