Reflections for Daily Prayer: Advent 2021 to Eve of Advent 2022
Enriching your Daily Prayer
Enhance your spiritual journey through the rich landscape of the Church’s year with this popular daily prayer companion.
Covering Monday to Saturday each week, Reflections for Daily Prayer offers stimulating and accessible reflections on a Bible reading from the lectionary for Common Worship: Morning Prayer.Thousands of readers value the creative insights, scholarship and pastoral wisdom offered by well-known writers, experienced ministers, biblical scholars and theologians.
Each day includes:
- Full lectionary details for Morning Prayer
- A reflection on one of the Bible readings
- A Collect for the day
This book also contains:
- A simple form of Morning Prayer, with seasonal variations, for use throughout the year
- A short form of Night Prayer (also known as Compline)
- A guide to building daily prayer into daily life by Rachel Treweek