Join us as a family in the Minster at any time from 10-11.15am on Good Friday, 15 April.
- Follow the Good Friday trail in the Minster
- Meet characters from the Easter story along the way
- Hear them tell their story
- Find out what happened on the first Good Friday
- Help build the Easter Garden
- Take part in a craft activity to take home
- Hot cross buns and refreshments
Come to the West door at any time from 10-11.15am where you will be welcomed. No booking necessary. The trail will take around 40 minutes.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org